Our Bank Profitability class has been rebuilt to add fresh perspectives to learning what drives profitability in your bank and how to blend that into the story your bank tells its customers and employee. Banks must always continue to remain flexible and adapt to the changing environment in which we find ourselves. This self-guided program will teach bankers new ways of thinking of your bank’s financial performance.
- Branch and department managers
- Recently hired outside directors
- Emerging leaders within the bank
- “The Language of Banking”– terms and ratios bankers use in managing the financial performance of the bank.
- Peer group financial analysis utilizing the UBPR. Ratios discussed include the Efficiency Ratio, Return on Assets, Return on Equity, and Net Interest Margin.
- Improving profitability through competitive advantage strategies, differentiation, and technology.
A highly informative seminar allowing the participant to use their bank’s balance sheet and income statement to calculate various financial ratios and to show how changes in various line items impact key ratios, the culture, and overall bank profitability.
The registration fee is $195