Our Bank Profitability training is designed to help bankers guide the often confusing landscape of bank management and how to improve the bank’s profitability. Banks must always continue to remain flexible and adapt to the changing environment in which we find ourselves. This live/virtual program will teach bankers new ways of thinking of your bank’s financial performance and some best practices in the industry to grow your bank’s profitability.
- Branch and department managers
- Recently hired outside directors
- Emerging leaders within the bank
- “The Language of Banking”– terms and ratios bankers use in managing the financial performance of the bank.
- Peer group financial analysis utilizing the UBPR. Ratios discussed include the Efficiency Ratio, Return on Assets, Return on Equity, and Net Interest Margin.
- Improving profitability through competitive advantage strategies, differentiation, and technology.
- Best practices across the industry in improving profitability
A highly interactive seminar allowing the participant to use their bank’s balance sheet and income statement to calculate various financial ratios and to show how changes in various line items impact key ratios, the culture, and overall bank profitability.
The registration fee is $295
Schedule: April 11-12, 2023 from 9:00-12:00 CST